For Bricks email me @ email@example.com
The Sparrows Point/North Point Historical Society, is selling bricks from the Main Administration Building in Sparrows Point MD. Each includes a commemorative plaque and costs $100.00 each. All proceeds will go to the Beacon of Hope Historical Lamp Post Project behind Sparrows Point High School, Bricks can be purchased by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit in good standing with the State of Maryland
-The Society has been awarded a bond from the State for the "Beacon of Hope" historical project behind Sparrows Point High School.
·A grant from the Baltimore Community Foundation for the "Beacon of Hope" project
· A grant from the Chesapeake Bay Trust for the "Beacon of Hope" project
-The Sparrows Point North Point Historical Society has become part of the Maryland Charity Campaign catalog for the State of Maryland.
· A date to present the Governor and Lt. Governor a brick artifact from the Main Administration building Bethlehem Steel Sparrows Point Md. 21219.
· Part of podcast for the Steel Story: Bethlehem Steel legacy created by WYPR 88.1 FM and the Baltimore Museum of Industry.
· A small cameo in a book “Fulfillment” Winning and losing in one click America: by Alec MacGillis.
· 1000s of donations tremendous amount of In-Kind Donations
· Thousands in Scholarships to Sparrows Point High School the last 4 years.
· We have advanced Sparrows Point High School Career and Technology Education (CTE) Program with added equipment.
Are you passionate about what we're doing? Let us know! We are always looking for volunteers to help us make our vision a reality. We'll help you find a way to volunteer that best suits you. We're excited to have you join the team!
Whether you help through monetary donations, volunteering your time, or spreading our mission through word-of-mouth, thank you. We couldn't accomplish our goals without the help of supporters like you.
We are a community-based organization focused on helping make the world around us a better, happier place. With the help of our tireless staff, we organize fundraisers, exciting community-building events, and in-depth training sessions for our volunteers. The Society is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of those in our community. Your contribution today helps us make a difference. The Sparrows Point/North Point Historical Society is a 501(c)(3) non profit organization.